Melbourne Carpet Steam Cleaning
Affordable Carpet steam cleaning Melbourne at pocket-friendly rates
Carpet steam cleaning Melbourne is the reliable company to get your carpet cleaned without any hassle on your side. We provide a reliable service with effective results. You can enjoy a clean and beautiful carpet in just a few hours. Whether it's a routine carpet cleaning or a sudden one, our team of experienced technicians are always ready to provide you with a quick service.
Why need to worry and take the burden on yourself when you can hand over the job to our carpet cleaning technicians. With many years of experience in the field our technicians can tackle a house full of floor carpets within just half a day. After they are done, you will be able to enjoy your home knowing that your carpet is as fresh as new and doesn't have any hidden dust or grime.
We always strive to make our customers happy and provide them with the best service. This is why our Carpet cleaning Melbourne rates don't leave a hole in your pocket.
Trust us with confidence
We believe that a customer's trust is a business' most valuable asset. This is why the team at Melbourne Carpet Steam Cleaning put a lot of effort building a good relationship with our customers. No carpet is too big for us, no stain is too tough for us. We will handle everything from stains due to water leakage or accidental stains like pet urine, wine spills etc. We have transformed carpets big and small and done Steam carpet cleaning Melbourne in residential and commercial properties. We will treat your carpet depending on the type of stains, level of dirt, type of carpet and the location of the carpet. After all these have been determined we will assign effective cleaning methods and steam carpet cleaning to bring out the best look of your carpet. Steam carpet cleaning is a method that helps effectively clean the most dirty carpet with the most stubborn stains.
Our carpet cleaning procedure begins with an inspection of the carpet. Here we identify the carpet fabric, the stains, level of dust accumulated and other similar details. The next step of the procedure is steam cleaning the carpet to get rid of the gathered dust and dirt. After this procedure is complete your carpet will be looking clean and fresh.
You are always welcome to clear your doubts and question us about the equipment and cleaning agents we use, the cleaning method we use depending on carpet fabric and everything else you need to find out. Our team will answer you immediately.
Melbourne Residential & Commercial Cleaning Services
Melbourne Carpet Steam Cleaning is a leader in carpet cleaning and can handle all of your floor cleaning needs. Give us a call today to book your service.
Breakdown of Carpet steam cleaning Melbourne procedure
Our Carpet Cleaning Melbourne Method Or Process - Steps Explained
We make sure to keep our carpet steam cleaning procedure very simple so that we don't unnecessarily confuse our customers. Our main target is to provide customers with a one-day carpet cleaning service that is budget-friendly, efficient and gives 100% customer satisfaction.
Our Carpet cleaning Melbourne process looks something like this:
- Site-visit: After receiving a call from you, we will dispatch a technician to the specified address. A thorough examination of the carpet will be done to understand important information like carpet type, level of dirt, stains, etc.
- Depending on your carpet our technician will create a plan of action and you will be given the most ideal process to transform your carpet. Your budget and requirements will also be discussed.
- Pre-cleaning stage: After you have approved, our technicians will start the steam cleaning process. Commercial dryers will be used to make sure the carpet is dry before starting the cleaning process.
- Conditioning: Your carpet will then be prepared for the cleaning process.
- Shampooing: The carpet will be treated with the cleaning agents to displace all dust and dirt gathered in between carpet fibres.
- Cleaning: Your carpet will be cleaned with the most suitable procedure. This is determined by the information collected about your carpet during the site visit.
- Spot treatment: All tough stains that still haven't got cleared will be treated. Most common tough stains that will be treated during this step include that of food/wine, blood, vomit, pet poop, etc.
- Dry cleaning: Your carpet will be left to dry thoroughly.
- Post-cleaning inspection: In this final stage your carpet will be re-examined to see if the job will meet customer expectations.
Lastly, you can pay us via any method that suits you. Most importantly, drop us your feedback as we love to know what our customers think about the job we have done. This not only improves our relationship but also helps us improve from things we might have overlooked.
Friendly on the pocket, beneficial for your carpet
With many decades of experience in the field we have learned that it is not the cheap price that attracts customers, but it is the efficiency of the job done. We are proud of our strong customer base for Steam carpet cleaning Melbourne and we are committed to offering amazing results with a pleasant experience from start to finish.
We have done the best we can to keep our rates reasonable so that customers won't have to break a bank to maintain a really crucial part of their house. Our charges aren't the cheapest in the market, but they are reasonably priced as per industry standards so that you won't feel shocked after seeing your Carpet cleaning Melbourne quotation. Please don't hesitate to contact us for a site visit and quotation. Don't worry, you won't be obliged to hire us, unless you really want to!
Other services we offer
We want to make it easy for our customers to have a well-maintained thoroughly clean house. This is why we offer the following services along with carpet steam cleaning Melbourne:
- Spot/ Stain treatment
- Upholstery cleaning
- Rug cleaning
- Couch cleaning
You can call us to assist you with any of the following. We guarantee full customer satisfaction with every job we do.
No Steam carpet cleaning task is too hard for us
Have you got fed up with your carpets looking so dirty? Do you cringe every time you see the big terrible stain that doesn't go away? Your answer to all these problems is to do a carpet steam cleaning procedure. This will help you eliminate dirt and stains that have been sitting on your carpet for years. The best part is, this procedure even cleans between the carpet fibres for a thoroughly clean carpet. Carpet steam cleaning is a difficult procedure that requires training and expertise. Since our technicians fulfill both of these criteria, we are considered as one of the reliable Carpet steam cleaning Melbourne services. We train our technicians regularly to make sure they are up-to-date with all the new procedures, tools, equipment and cleaning agents released in the industry. When hiring technicians for our team, they go through rigorous checks and only fit and licensed technicians are taken in. This is why we promise you the best service in Carpet cleaning Melbourne.
Why choose us?
Here are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next Carpet steam cleaning Melbourne procedure.
- Reliable and committed: We will complete all steps of the procedure with utmost care. After the procedure is complete we will always examine your upholstery to see if you will be satisfied with the end result and will also groom the carpet so that it returns back to its ready-to-use condition.
- Honest and trustworthy: We will update you throughout the cleaning procedure. It is made sure that all work is done according to your requirements so that there won't be any disagreements or disappointment.
- Punctual: We value your time which is why we strictly adhere to your schedule. The only thing we request from you is access to the property on time.
- Masters in stain elimination: We make use of industry-grade stain removers which are eco-friendly and safe but can eliminate even the toughest stain when paired with the right cleaning method. You can even call us to clean up any sudden stains caused by your kids or pets.
Carpet Cleaning Western Northern Suburbs Service Location
- GLEN IRIS
- GLEN WAVERLEY
- MELBOURNE CBD
- MOUNT WAVERLEY
- NARRE WARREN
- NOBLE PARK
- NORTH MELBOURNE
- PORT MELBOURNE
- SOUTH MELBOURNE
- SOUTH MORANG
- SOUTH YARRA
- ST KILDA
- ST KILDA EAST
Carpet Cleaners Blog
If your frequently asked question is, “How often should I clean my carpets at home?’, this article contains all the answers you need. For the home to carry that perfect look, you mustn’t give dirt and dust the chance to accumulate in your furniture and other household properties. Dust and dirt can bring nothing but…
There are many ways to clean carpets, but carpet steam cleaning is by far the best option, and there are many reasons why. Here, we’ll look at the top five reasons that will convince you of the benefits of a steam cleaner service and have you thinking – it’s time to look for steam cleaners…
Carpets can make a home or office environment feel much more comfortable, until it’s time for a good carpet cleaning – and the best way to assure this is with professional steam cleaning. Of course, you can opt for a cheap carpet cleaning method, like using a carpet vacuum cleaner, or carpet shampoo, but there…
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your cleaning agents safe for kids and Pets?
- Can I get a carpet cleaning quotation over the phone?
- Can I have a rough idea of how much it will cost to professionally clean my carpet?
- How can I trust your company to do a proper carpet cleaning job?
- How long will it take to clean a carpet?
- How Often Should I clean my carpets?
- Is it better to dry clean or steam clean my carpets?
- What if I need an emergency carpet cleaning done?
- What is Carpet Steam Cleaning?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What should I do after my carpets have been cleaned professionally?
- Which areas do you provide carpet cleaning?
- Why Should I opt for A Professional carpet Cleaning procedure?
- Will a professional cleaning procedure eliminate all stains in my carpet?
Are your cleaning agents safe for kids and Pets?
Yes, all our products are eco-friendly, non-toxic and safe for kids and pets.
Can I get a carpet cleaning quotation over the phone?
Yes, call us and we will help you out.
Can I have a rough idea of how much it will cost to professionally clean my carpet?
No carpet cleaning job is the same which is why we cant state a fixed estimate. The cost can change depending on the size and type of carpet, its condition, etc. When quoting prices over the phone we ask many questions before quoting. This way you know what to expect price-wise.
How can I trust your company to do a proper carpet cleaning job?
We have been in the industry for many decades and have made many customers happy. For a better idea of our work and what our customers think, check our portfolio and reviews.
How long will it take to clean a carpet?
The duration can vary depending on the size of the carpet, the stains in the carpet and its overall condition.
How Often Should I clean my carpets?
It is recommended to clean your carpets once every 4 to 5 months. This can vary from house to house and depends on factors like number of people staying in the house, if there are pets or kids, etc.
Is it better to dry clean or steam clean my carpets?
Steam cleaning is the most recommended method of cleaning the carpet as the hot water pulls out all accumulated dirt and helps refresh and increase your carpet’s lifespan. Steam cleaning is done with a portable or truck-mounted machine.
What if I need an emergency carpet cleaning done?
You can contact us as we have emergency and one-day service without any hidden charges.
What is Carpet Steam Cleaning?
In this procedure, hot water is sprayed onto your carpet with high pressure and then extracted out. It is also known as hot water extraction cleaning.
What payment methods do you accept?
Customers can choose to pay via card or cash.
What should I do after my carpets have been cleaned professionally?
After your carpets have been cleaned do either of the following to remove extra moisture from the air:
- Open windows
- Switch on fan and dehumidifier
- Switch on AC at a moderate temperature (72 to 78 degrees)
Make sure not to walk on your carpets or replace the furniture until it is thoroughly dry.
Which areas do you provide carpet cleaning?
We offer Carpet cleaning Melbourne and all suburbs of Melbourne
Why Should I opt for A Professional carpet Cleaning procedure?
By hiring professionals you can be sure that your carpets are thoroughly clean as dirt particles hidden in between carpet fibres are also eliminated with industry-grade cleaners and professional procedures.
Will a professional cleaning procedure eliminate all stains in my carpet?
We have a 90% success rate in removing stains. Permanent stains or stains that have already been treated very rarely come out. But we put a lot of effort into removing these kinds of stains.